Research shows that children who enter kindergarten ready to succeed grow to be book-smart, team capable, job-ready workers who help businesses prosper. (Source: The PEW Center On The States)
Saginaw County businesses understand the importance of investing in young children and their families. Here are a few ways your business can get involved.
- Join the Great Start Collaborative Board as Business Coalition Partner or join one of our other committees
- Host a Lunch and Learn series at your company
- Learn about our Family-Friendly Business Award
- Support working families with reliable resources and referral linkages
- Earmark corporate charitable funds for early childhood projects
"Quality early education for at-risk children can produce an annual rate of return as high as 16% - higher than most stock portfolios. It should be at the top of any state's economic development agenda." - Art Rolnick, Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis